Thursday, April 14, 2011

Economic Miracles

Okay. So its been a while since my last post on here. My life took a sudden turn for the extreme busy.

A few weeks back, I knelt in prayer. For the first time in a very long time, while I explained to my Father my incredibly rough economic circumstances. I explained to Him that I need a job, or we will loose our home. I had been interviewing at a variety of places left and right. About 2 hours later, my phone rang. It was a job offer. I broke down in tears. Tears of joy that He listened to my pleads. 

I continued to fill out more job applications in hopes that it would be guarenteed hours because the first job offer was only on-call. 

I filled out a job application for an (undisclosed company) on Wendesday. I had an interview with them on Thursday. On Sunday,  I paid tithing on some money that was given to us from a couple of sources.  My husband said that we didn't need to pay tithing on that money, and I told him that we needed to. So I did anyway. On Monday I got a phone call offering me a full time position with full benefits. This includes medical, dental, vision, and tuition reimbursement.  I cried again. So happy.

Maybe this was all a coincidence, but I highly doubt it.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely answered prayers... it amazes me every time that I pray, that those prayers are answered with exactly what I need (maybe not what I want, but definitely what I need)....
    And such a blessing to have a testimony of the reason we pay tithing. When our Heavenly Father asks of us 10% and we obey... he rewards us 10 fold.
    I'm so glad to see and feel you returning to church and finding your testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was not a coincidence at all. What a wonderful miracle!

    ReplyDelete