Sunday, April 17, 2011

Temple

Okay. Now that we have moved, we live within 3 miles of the temple. This temple sits on a hill, which makes it really awesome for me to see everyday. Every time we are coming home I can see it.  What a perfect place we live at and what a perfect place it is to remind me of what I am hoping to find these days.

Our ward meetinghouse is on the way to the temple from our home.  And in church today I was thinking thinking that going to church is just one step we have to do in order to go to the temple.

Every time I see the temple when I am coming home, it reminds me that I want to be able to go there.. I want to be a temple recomend holder and attend regularly. I miss going to the temple.

To me, seeing the temple right now while on my way home is symbolic.  The temple is a House of the Lord,  and I want to live with Him again. I hope I can be found worthy so that I can.

I don't think us living at this home is a coincidence right now. I need and enjoy the constant reminder.

2 comments:

  1. what a beatuiful post. I read via facebook that someone hurt you. I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are able to see things align and feel better about your purpose in moving to Las Vegas. Sometimes it is hard to see, but then things start to work out and see why you had to make such a huge change and sacrifices. I hope that things continue to look up for you. I totally know how it feels to move somewhere new and feel uncertain about your decision, but it will all work out.

    ReplyDelete